skip to main content
Effortlessly raise money for Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - St Louis Affiliate using Gumdrop! Gumdrop shows coupons in real-time wherever you shop online and makes a donation for every purchase. You save, we donate.

Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - St Louis Affiliate

LIFETIME AMOUNT RAISED
$155.42
About Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - St Louis Affiliate
St. Louis Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Up to 75% of funds for local education, screening treatment and support program. Remaining 25% goes to cutting edge breast cancer research in the Komen Foundation's national research and award program. For a full list of grantees since 1999 go to www.komenstlouis.org
Address
9288 Dielman Industrial Dr., St. Louis, MO 63132
Website
TOGETHER, WE'VE RAISED
$155.42
2017 Earnings
MonthGoodsearchGoodshopOtherTotal
2017 Total$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
January$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
February$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
March$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
April$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
May$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
June$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
July$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
August$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
September$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
October$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
November............
December............

Top Supporters

Mary
Ashley
Tyler
Alyssa
LIFETIME AMOUNT RAISED
$155.42
Get Gumdrop by Goodshop to raise money for this cause whenever you shop online
You have the power to make a big difference!
We'll donate to Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - St Louis Affiliate when you shop online!
ALL SUPPORTERS
7
Mary
Ashley
How it works...
Youshop
You Shop.
Shop at your favorite stores through Goodshop - we’ve partnered with over 5,000+ of the top online stores like and others.
Yousave
You Save.
Save big on all your purchases with over 500,000 easy-to-access coupons that we have listed on our site.
Wegive
We Give.
Once you’ve made a purchase with one of our participating stores, we make a donation in your honor to Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation - St Louis Affiliate . Over $12 million has been raised so far!