- Free upgrade to a Buy a Day Get the Year Free pass for Military IDexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & save
- Free upgrade to a Length of Stay pass for Military IDexpires: 01/16/2015Get deal & save
- $10 off the gate when you purchase your tickets in advanceexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 6 times
- Sign up and get latest deals and coupons From Wet' N Wildexpires: 01/16/2015Get deal & saveUsed 6 times
- Follow Wet' N Wild on Facebook for the latest coupons and dealsexpires: 01/16/2015Get deal & saveUsed 11 times
- Florida Resident Admission at just $36expires: 01/16/2015Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Wet ' N Wild!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Wet ' N Wild deals.
About Wet ' N Wild
Get your family all packed up and head to the Wet-n-Wild in Orlando, Fla. Open year around, fun for the entire family. There are three parks, a six story castle, 2 pools, 15 slides and over 160 interactive water elements. Food is available throughout the park
About Wet ' N Wild Deals
Wet-n-Wild Orlando Wet-n-Wild Orlando features three individual parks. All rides have restrictions listed so anyone can see who should not ride that particular ride. The three parks are Super Thrills, Group Thrills and Family Thrills. There are four rides in the super thrills park, including the Bomb Bay where the floor drops right out from under you for a six foot plunge. There are six rides in the group thrills park. These are all rides that are for multiple-people and use some type of mat or raft. There are three rides in the family park, including Blast Away Beach. It has a six story castle, 2 pools, 15 slides and over 160 interactive water elements. It is the largest family water play park in Fla. There are three exciting extra water sports activities. One is wake skating, a cable operated tow allows you to wake ski or knee ski around to waves. Another is the knee ski and the last is paddle boating. All of these require a nominal fee. There are several food concessions throughout the park for when hunger or thirst hit. Coolers are allowed but alcoholic beverages can’t be brought in. The park is open year around. Be sure to check out our coupons