- Get a Free Lapel Flower With Purchaseexpires: 12/31/2014FREELAPELShow coupon codeUsed 60 times
- Solid Bow Ties starting at just $15expires: 01/13/2015Get deal & saveUsed 8 times
- Lapel Flowers for only $8expires: 01/13/2015Get deal & save
- Scarves starting at just $25expires: 01/13/2015Get deal & save
- The Essential Collection Shoelaces starting at just $8expires: 01/13/2015Get deal & save
- Collar Bar - Safety Pin at just $15expires: 01/13/2015Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Tie Bar!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Tie Bar deals.
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
- Tie Bars at just $15 expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Gift Certificates starting at just $15expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Socks at just $8expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Belts starting at just $20expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Check out Pocket Squares, Skinny Ties and Neckties on Tie Barexpired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Shoelaces starting at just $3expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
About Tie Bar
Tie Bar offers a unique selection of ties and accessories for your next event. Tie Bar offers Silk Ties, Wool Ties, Cotton ties and more. Tie Bar loves sharing tips and tricks on care of ties and even How To Tie A Tie. Socks and Tie Bars are available to match your new Tie Bar bowtie that will be perfect for that upcoming event. GQ and other media endorse Tie Bar. Tie Bar bowties vary in design and color so you have the ability to shop based on your own consumer profile and upcoming event. Tie Bar coupon codes are available now to save on your favorites like The Gettysburg, The Nolan, and The Tim Gunn – French Blue.
About Tie Bar Deals
Tie Bar was founded by two attorneys who were tired of paying a fortune just for a necktie. Since opening it’s doors, it has offered thousands of neckties to men around the world at only $15 a pop. Their ties have been featured by major media outlets such as GQ Magazine, NBC-TV, the USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal. Since then, numerous other newspapers, television programs, celebrities and fashion magazines have showcased their ties, pocket squares, tie bars and cufflinks. Shop ties in silk, wool, linen, and cotton in the widest range of colors and styles imaginable in two-inch, two and a half inch, three inch, and three and a half inch widths in regular, boys, and extra long lengths. They also have an entire collection of skinny ties and self-tied and pre-tied bow ties. The Tie Bar’s helpful website allows you to shop ties by suit color, so you always have a matching look. Complement the look with matching or harmonizing pocket squares along with tie bars in pinch clasps and slide clasps. Get fun designs like day of the week designs, line designs, or simple bars. You can also find a variety of designer, fun socks. Additional items available on the website, cuff links (including cuff links by Dwyane Wade cuff links), money clips, metal collar stays, lapel flowers, shoelaces, suspenders, scarves, and gifts. Use Tie Bar coupon codes to save on your next purchase. Past deals have included a free tie and free shipping.
No donation for purchases made at this store