- Get 25% off Palm Leaf Star Garlandexpires: 01/13/2015Get deal & saveUsed 43 times
- 33% off Teal Crochet Flower Pinexpires: 01/13/2015Get deal & saveUsed 17 times
- $5 off Village Star Nativityexpires: 01/12/2015Get deal & saveUsed 22 times
- Save $3 on Winter Cat Ornamentexpires: 01/13/2015Get deal & saveUsed 13 times
- Get $5 off Navy Crochet Flower Pinexpires: 01/13/2015Get deal & save
- Get 10% off your purchase. One coupon per store, per customer.expires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 378 times
- Get 10% Off your purchase. Not valid with other discounts, gift cards, oriental rugs or traveler's findsexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 147 times
- 25% Off Select Holiday Clearanceexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 72 times
- 25% Off Circle of Brass Earringsexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 13 times
Never miss coupons from Ten Thousand Villages!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Ten Thousand Villages deals.
- $7 Off Silken Glow Lampshadeexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & saveUsed 4 times
- Check out today's top sales and deals!expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & saveUsed 3 times
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
About Ten Thousand Villages
Ten Thousand Villages is an exceptional source for unique handmade gifts, jewelry, home decor, art and sculpture, textiles, serveware and personal accessories representing the diverse cultures of artisans in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. One of the world's largest fair trade organizations and a founding member of the World Fair Trade Organization, the company strives to improve the livelihood of tens of thousands of disadvantaged artisans in 38 countries. Show your support today and use your Ten Thousand Villages coupon code to save on your next order.
About Ten Thousand Villages Deals
Ten Thousand Villages specializes in handmade gifts and crafts from international artisans. More than 60 years ago, Edna Ruth Byler began selling handcrafted products from Puerto Rico out of the trunk of her car in order to help eradicate poverty. Today it has grown to include a global network of social entrepreneurs work to empower artisans in developing countries. Everything is fair trade, meaning artisans are given a fair price and cash advances, they maintain a long-term relationship, they provide design collaboration, and they are environmentally responsibilities. Ten Thousand Villages sources gifts, jewelry, home décor, art and sculpture, textiles, serveware and personal accessories representing the diverse cultures of artisans in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East. The company is one of the world’s largest World Fair Trade Organization and improves the lives of people within 38 countries (including Bangladesh, Egypt, West bank, Indonesia, Laos, Mexico, Ecuador, Nigeria, Ghana, Peru, and more). Once the products are sold, they help pay for food, education, healthcare, and housing for artisans who would otherwise be unemployed or underemployed. Look for jewelry, such as necklaces handmade in Kenya, earrings made in Peru, pins from Indonesia; scarves made in Laos, India, and handbags from Vietnam; bowls and serving ware from Indonesia; roasters from Bangladesh, chopsticks from Vietnam; wall hangings from Vietnam, wall art from Haiti, and Nepal and the Philippines; and home accents from everywhere—ornaments from Egypt, a book box from India, and lamps from Bangladesh. Use Ten Thousand Villages coupon codes to save on your next purchase. Past deals have included 10% off orders and 15% off purchases.
No donation for purchases made at this store