- Free Gift Boxes on orders over $30expires: 01/12/2015Get deal & save
- 40% off Replace Braceletexpires: 01/12/2015Get deal & save
- 4mm Round Leather Necklaces at just $35expires: 01/12/2015Get deal & save
- 3mm Braided Leather Necklaces for only $30expires: 01/12/2015Get deal & save
- Solo 3mm Round Leather Natural at just $20expires: 01/12/2015Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Suki!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Suki deals.
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
- Get free shipping on orders over $30expired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Replace old Bracelet and save 40% on new Braceletexpired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Join our mailing list and get 20% off your total ordersexpired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Replace your old necklace and save 40% on new necklaceexpired: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Order 3 or more items and get 10% off your total orderexpired: 11/15/2014SAVE10Show coupon code
- Get 20% off first orderexpired: 11/10/2014MAIL20Show coupon code
The SUKI company is a system supplier and specialist with a core range of fasteners/fixings, hand tools, furniture fittings, wood connectors, ropes, chains, castors/wheels and their Helpmate promotion program. They are a leading supplier to DIY retailers in Germany and internationally. Discover the entire spectrum of Suki.International and learn more about their company, their assortments for the DIY trade, as well as their innovative presentation and services at the point of sale. Visit SUKI.com and use your SUKI.com coupon code for special offers and promotions.
About Suki Deals
The SUKI Collection is a unique line of bracelets and necklaces designed and manufactured in the United States by the husband and wife team of Carol Chapman and Fred Slautterback. Their company, SCFA LLC, was founded in 2003 and is located in Carmel, California on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. The SUKI Collection was launched in 2010 and shown in museum stores including the Cantor Arts Center, Stanford, CA; San Jose Museum of Art; Houston Contemporary Craft;the Monterey Museum of Art; the Museum of Fine Art Boston, and The De Young Museum, San Francisco. Visit Suki-USA.com to view their wide selection of bracelets, necklaces, magnet therapy pieces, and team color accessories. Choose from an assortment of braided leather, rubber, rappers, nautical, solos, matisse, cima, silver, trios, surfer and gay pride designs. Shop by gender, style, color, material or thickness, and be sure to check out their top sellers for gift ideas! Named after the founders' beloved Bichon Frise, Suki, SUKI has grown to become a successful manufacturer of casual men, women and children's bracelets and necklaces. Shop for your own SUKI piece and take advantage of great offers by applying your SUKI coupon code at checkout.
No donation on all purchases made at this store