- Get $11 off The Lucas Backpack - Fitz Roy Camoexpires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Get $11.50 off The Lucas Backpack - Nautical Stoneexpires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- $11.5 off The Lucas Backpackexpires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- The Totepack - Pine at just $69expires: 11/01/2014Get deal & save
- The Totepack - Spiked Punch at just $69expires: 11/01/2014Get deal & save
- The Lucas Backpack- Waxed Gray at just $118expires: 11/01/2014Get deal & save
- iPad Case at just $29expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- THE Totepack at just $58expires: 11/15/2014Get deal & save
- Sign up for newsletter for latest deals informationexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & save
Never miss coupons from Stone + Cloth!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Stone + Cloth deals.
- Check out utility cases on saleexpires: 12/31/2014Get deal & save
We wish these coupon codes and deals lasted longer! Here are a few coupons that may still work. It never hurts to try!
About Stone + Cloth
One purchase from Stone + Cloth goes a long way. When you order a stylish, high-quality backpack, iPad case, or utility bag from Stone + Cloth, not only are you acquiring a wonderfully crafted, versatile bag, but you're also helping a student in Africa get the education he or she desires and deserves. Through their partnership with The Knock Foundation at the foothills of Kilimanjaro, Stone + Cloth supports their need for scholarships and development projects. Show your support today and order a bag you'll surely enjoy. Be sure to use your Stone + Cloth coupon code and enjoy special savings.
About Stone + Cloth Deals
After climbing Tanzania's Mount Kilimanjaro with the help of a man named Benson, who didn't make enough to put a child through school, the Stone + Cloth founder was inspired to create products that will help those in need. Today, Stone + Cloth offers a variety of backpacks, clutches, utility cases and tote bags. Prices range from about $25 for a utility case, to about $88 for a Benson backpack (named after the man from Kilimanjaro). With each purchase, money goes toward providing scholarships for students in need. About 1 billion people worldwide aren't able to read or sign their own name, and in addition, about 130 million kids don't have access to get a basic education. The vision of the Stone + Cloth is to become a brand that promotes, challenges and advocates for those around the world in need of an education. Read the "Journal" for some beautiful travel pictures and inspiration and to learn more about the short partnership Stone + Cloth had with TOMS shoes. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Stone + Cloth will refund your money up to a full 365 days from the date of your original purchase. Be sure to keep an eye out for Stone + Cloth coupons and promo codes to enjoy discounts and deals guaranteed to save you money on your next purchase. Make sure to follow Stone + Cloth on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up-to-date on the latest happenings, and join the mailing list to receive news and directly to your inbox.
7.5% donation for purchases made at this store