- Get 50% off on spending $50 for Trunk show guestsexpires: 09/22/2014Get deal & save
- Save up to $99 on sale itemsexpires: 10/15/2014Get deal & save
- 25% off The Shift Bag and The Phoenix Pendantexpires: 09/25/2014LOULOU25Show coupon code
- Get a free engravable Necklace on hosting a trunk showexpires: 10/15/2014Get deal & save
- Up to $99 off sale itemsexpires: 09/20/2014Get deal & save
- $5.95 flat rate shipping + free returnsexpires: 10/15/2014Get deal & save
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram to stay up to date on coupons and dealsexpires: 10/15/2014Get deal & save
- Join Stella & Dot as a Stylist and get $350 worth of free accessories!expires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Check the sales page for the latest deals on Stella & Dot jewelry and accessoriesexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Never miss coupons from Stella & Dot!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Stella & Dot deals.
- Sign up for the email list to be sent special offersexpires: ongoingGet deal & save
- Bridal Party Gifts starting at just $14expires: 10/15/2014Get deal & save
About Stella & Dot
Stella & Dot is a boutiqu-style jewelry and accessories company that makes its luxurious products available to customers through in-home Trunk Shows. Their one-of-a-kind designs and collections include jewelry, bags, tech accessories, scarves, wallets, and more. You can also check out their boutiques including Day to Night, Versatility Shop, Keepsakes, and more. Be sure to get great savings and discounts on your next purchase by taking advantage of Stella & Dot coupon codes, special offers, and exclusive promotions.
About Stella & Dot Deals
Stella & Dot is the modern home-based career that your mother never had. We've put the power of ecommerce, social networking and personal service behind an irresistible jewelry line. It's the next big opportunity for our era. Think getting together with girlfriends, Lucky Magazine, Facebook and no glass ceiling in sight. Recognized in the New York Times and on the Today Show, it's not only a big idea, it's a smart business that actually works.
No donation for purchases made at this store