Help us spread the word
Promote Goodshop on your website!
Supporters get really excited when they find there is an easy way they can help your cause by doing something they’re already doing - shopping online! Below are some suggestions on how you can explain Goodshop on your website as well as badges you can easily add that will bring some of the Goodshop experience right to your site.
Explain how Goodshop works
- Get supporters excited about using Goodshop by explaining on your website how easy it is to use. Feel free to use the suggestions below to promote this easy way supporters can raise money for your cause.
- Explain that Goodshop works with more than 5,000+ stores to provide the best deals and coupons and the top stores also donate up to 20% of their purchase back to your cause.
- To show your supporters that this really works, be sure to let them know Goodshop has already raised more than $11 million!
- Supporters of your cause always want to know what kind of impact the money raised will make so we suggest explaining how your cause will use the money that’s raised.
- We suggest you link to www.goodshop.com for 1-click shopping access.
- To get people really excited, we suggest promoting some popular deals that we display on Goodshop for stores that you think will resonate with your supporters. You can link right to the stores offer on our site by simply searching for the store on Goodshop.com, clicking through to the coupon page and grabbing that url.
- Mention that your supporters can also shop their favorite stores, get the best deals at each, and give back to your cause ON THE GO, with the Goodshop app for iPhone and iPad.
Here are some examples:
- 1800 Flowers – 15% off of flowers and 7% donated to us
- Sears – Save $5 on purchases of $50 or more + 4% donated to our cause
- Vistaprint – 20% off and Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more + 4% donated to us
- PETCO – 20% off purchases + 4% donated to our cause
If you want our help writing this copy, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Goodshop badges & logos
The Goodshop badge is a simple way to insure that your supporters earn donations every time they shop. The badge provides 1 click access to top coupons and deals where your supporters earn a donation when they shop at over 5,000 top stores.
Simply copy and paste the code onto your website and your cause can be automatically selected for donation when supporters click on the badge.
If you plan to add a badge to your site, we recommend that you include some of the copy in the section above that explains how Goodshop works. If you want our help writing this copy, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Grab a support badge:
We recommend that you search & select a cause below if you'd like to populate the Goodshop widget with customized links to support your cause on Goodshop!
Grab a support logo:
Send an email or mention Goodshop in a newsletter
This is one of the best ways to get the word out to all of your friends and supporters. Here's an example of what others have written that you can feel free to customize and share.
We have partnered with Goodshop so that now you can feel great about your online shopping! Goodshop gives you the best coupons for thousands of stores like Target, Apple, Amazon, Petco and more AND a percentage of what you spend on virtually every purchase is donated to our cause! Plus, with the Goodshop app for iPhone and iPad, you can shop, save, and give on the go.
Save money and help a good cause every time you shop! Check it out: www.goodshop.com. You can also read about Goodshop in the New York Times, the Today Show, Oprah Magazine, the Wall Street Journal and others!
Share on social media
- Update your status on your Facebook and Twitter accounts letting fans and followers know they can help support your cause! Here is some sample text:
- You can help support [INSERT YOUR CAUSE NAME HERE] when you shop online. Find out more about Goodshop.com - http://www.goodshop.com
- Find coupons & shop at 5,000+ stores, and Goodshop will make a donation to our cause! - www.goodshop.com
Mention Goodshop in Your Email Footer
Adding a message to the bottom of your outgoing emails is an easy way you can expose a ton of people to this easy way to raise funds for your favorite cause. Here is some sample text and directions on how to set this up so that it happens automatically.
Sample email footer text:
I Goodshop for [INSERT YOUR CAUSE NAME HERE]
Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by shopping online at www.Goodshop.com
- Login to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Select Mail Options from navigation bar.
- Follow the Signature link (under Personalization).
- Enter the desired message in the text field.
- Login to your gmail account.
- Go to Mail Settings.
- Click on Options.
- Scroll down to the Signature section.
- Type the desired message in the text field and click "Save Changes."
- Login to your HotMail account.
- Go to the Mail category.
- Click on Options.
- Follow the Personal email Signature link.
- Type the desired message in the text field and click Save.
- Launch Outlook.
- Select Tools, than select Options.
- Click the Mail Format Tab.
- Click the Signatures button.
- Type the desired message in the text field and click OK to save.