- Free Shipping on XD and XS Players.
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 2 times
- Free Shipping on all products!
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 129 times
- Get Free 1 month of Hulu Plus with any purchase of Roku Device
expires: 04/10/2015Get deal & saveUsed 4 times
- $10 OFF Roku 3
expires: 04/10/2015Get deal & saveUsed 71 times
- Free Shipping on XD and XS Players
expires: 12/31/2050Get deal & saveUsed 7 times
- Follow Roku on Twitter to learn about latest promos and deals
expires: 04/10/2015Get deal & saveUsed 2 times
- Check out today's top sales and deals!
expires: 01/01/2050Get deal & saveUsed 35 times
- Streaming Players Roku 1 at just $50
expires: 04/10/2015Get deal & save
- New Roku 3 - fully loaded & lightning fast for $99.99
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 27 times
Never miss coupons from Roku!
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest Roku deals.
- Roku 2 - Remote with headphone jack for $69.99
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 12 times
- Roku 1 works with virtually any TV for $49.99
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 11 times
- Roku Streaming Stick for $49.99!
expires: ongoingGet deal & saveUsed 35 times
- Sign up for Roku and be the first to hear about sales and exclusive offers
expired: 03/31/2015Get deal & save
- $10 off Roku 3
expired: 03/03/2015Get deal & save
About Roku Deals
All you need to start enjoying Roku is, along with the system itself, a high-speed Internet connection. You simply plug it in, set it up on your home network, and start enjoying your entertainment of choice. It’s America’s favorite streaming player, with tons of excellent reviews and millions of happy users.
Along with free channels such as YouTube and Hulu, you can subscribe to Netflix, Amazon, Redbox Instant, Hulu Plus, and so much more. With Roku, unlike cable and satellite providers, you pay only for the channels you want. It’s your choice!
Choose your Roku! You can purchase a streaming stick, which plugs right into your HDTV; simplest thing ever. Or you can choose the Roku 1, which works with virtually any TV. The Roku 2 costs a little more and comes with a remote that has a headphone jack. The Roku 3 is for HDTVs only, is fully loaded and lightning fast. All include a remote and lots of other terrific features.