38 Lawrence Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
The YWCA of Greater Lawrence draws together members who strive to create opportunities for women’s growth, leadership, and power in order to attain a common vision; peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all people.
We currently offer a multitude of programs within our Women and Youth Service areas, including:
* Women's Health Advocacy programs,
* Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault intervention and prevention programs,
* Supported Housing, for formerly battered or sexually assaulted women and their children.
* Early Childhood Learning Center
* School-Age Child Care program
* after-school enrichment and computer services for girls age 6 through 17 in our Girls Center program.
* Health & Fitness programs
* Camp Y Wood, our Summer Day Camp program.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Preschool, Education – K-12, Health & Disease, Women