655 East University Drive
Mesa, AZ 85203
We are located in inner city Mesa, Arizona--with a heart for serving its community and world.
1. Worship God and cultivate our relationship with him.
2. Build a community of believers and leaders who share their life together while serving others.
3. To lead people to faith in Jesus Christ and to be agents of grace to bring about spiritual, social, and cultural change in our community and world.
Community Service programs and support offered include:
• 12 Step Recovery Programs
• Support classes for women, men and families that experience hurt, hang ups, or habits.
• Beat the Heat—Summer program where the Homeless can take shelter during the day.
• Community and International Support—Through local, urban and global programs we fulfill practical needs to those in desperate situations.
Religion & Spiritual