WILD is an inspirational educational program that provides women with the vision, confidence and skills to become more effective leaders and organizers in the labor movement and workplace in Massachusetts.
* Advocate for a vision of the labor movement that includes unions and other organizations and people who join together to fight for the rights of working people and for social justice
* Strengthen women’s influence in the Massachusetts labor movement by increasing the number and diversity of women leaders, and providing them with tools to be effective organizers in their unions and organizations
* Increase democratic participation in the labor movement, particularly among women and people of color
* Help build a labor movement that operates from an activist rank-and-file perspective
* Build awareness of and stimulate debate about issues of racism, sexism, class, homophobia and other issues of oppression within the labor movement