This organization was created to organize the repair and/or replacement of the aging athletic facilities on the Willoughby South High School campus.
This will include at a minimum:
* New seating for at least 5,500 spectators
* Installation of a synthetic playing
* Renovation of existing track
* Athletic field lighting
* Replacement of the stadium scoreboard
* Restroom and various site
improvements i.e. fencing/ticket booths
We will work to secure funding through private donations, grants and fundraisers. No tax dollars will be used by these projects.
The first project construction is scheduled to begin construction in 2009.