* Providing for basic human needs: food, shelter, clothing, food-boxes
* Providing Residential Restoration services that equip those in our care to live a vibrant and healthy life.
* Offering drug and alcohol addiction counseling & services for mental health issues with a dual diagnosis focus.
* Seeking to preserve families, restore broken families, and strengthen new families.
* Equipping program residents to become active in and productive in the community.
* Empowering staff and volunteers to become compassionate, skilled, and effective servants.
* Existing as an opportunity for the community to make effective change in our society and in the lives of those we serve.