PO Box 994
Moon Township, PA 15108
A non-profit 501 C (3) charitable organization operating in the western suburbs of Pittsburgh near the Pittsburgh International Airport. Founded in 1932, the club has a mission to raise funds to support service organizations that directly aid women and children in the region. Since its inception the club has provided hundreds of thousands of dollars to local libraries, fire and police programs, food pantries and womens shelters, to name a few. The Club has a scholarship program that awards young women graduating from high school with financial assistance for continuing education. Recipient community participation is heavily weighed when determining awards.