Valencia High School
500 North Bradford Placentia, CA 92870
Valencia High School in Placentia, California was established in 1933. Many of its older buildings including the auditorium and cafeteria were built during the Depression by the WPA. Until 1967, when El Dorado High School was built, Valencia was Placentia's only high school. Today it serves a student body of approximately 2,500 students. It is one of four high schools in the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District. The school is located at 500 North Bradford Avenue. The school's mascot is the "Valencia Tiger" and its colors are blue and gold.