12A North Airmont Road
Suffern, NY 10901
Yad Ezrah is a multi-branched umbrella organization that addresses a wide range of needs.
-Sixty tons of fruits & vegetables distributed weekly to needy families.
-1,500 cooked meals are delivered daily to families incapable of affording and/or preparing meals.
-The soup kitchen offers hot meals to all who need one.
• Yad Ezrah lends struggling young couples a supportive shoulder, offering new sets of linen, blankets, towels & basic kitchen supplies.
• A unique wedding hall which provides excellent service is subsidized & run by Yad Ezrah.
• Yad Ezrah established a complex of buildings with 60 apartments rented out to the struggling young couples at half price.
• a network of day-care centers provides children from struggling families with babysitting service at a subsidized cost.
• a network of dental clinics where high-quality care is provided at a 20-30 percent discount from the lowest private practice rates.
Children & Youth, Disabled, Education – Preschool, Health & Disease, Hunger & Poverty