UUMC is a liberal religious community: that provides a safe space for spiritual and ethical exploration, education, discourse and dialogue; respects human diversity, dignity and rights; pursues personal and world peace; and promotes protection of natural resources of the world.
Our 7 Principles:
· The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
· Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
· Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
· A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
· The rights of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
· The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
· Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.