4055 East Guasti Road Suite 108
Ontario , CA 91761
Unidos Por La Musica is a community focused nonprofit organization 501(c)(3) status committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. We will provide social welfare activities for the betterment of the communities we serve. Our programs goal is to assist families, single parents, and individuals with basic needs, such as food and clothing. Our Office and distribution center is located in Ontario California; this location provides us an ease of access to respond to the many communities that we will be serving through Southern California
Unidos Por La Musica believes that every spirit deserves a chance to a better life and to a better tomorrow. The possibilities are endless, and reaching for the stars is no longer impossible.
Who do we cater?
• Individuals and families who need to pay for medical treatment
• Individuals and Families who need immediately assistance (food, clothing, and shelter)
• Students who cannot afford to pay for college, but have the potential to be our next doctor’s generation
• Deliver hope, joy, and happiness
• To alleviate the financial stress by providing basic needs of food and clothing
• Restore individuals faith facing life changing medical condition
• Assist students to achieve career goals
• Put smiles in children’s face
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. To bring joy, happiness and offer hope where hope has been loss. We will be creating charitable musical events that foster humanitarian and social awareness in society as a whole, using music as a vessel to the future for those that are less fortunate. Our vision is to collaborate with key leaders and celebrity role models that will join us toward building a respectful non-profit that will continue bringing happiness to others.
Our roadmap is guided:
• Provide access to education
• Provide access to medical treatment
• Deliver basic necessities to communities
• Offer support and understanding to those in need
• Cultivate an environment where ideas come together
Arts & Culture, Education – K-12, Education – Higher Ed, Health & Disease, Hunger & Poverty