The mission of the Center for Companion Animal Health is to provide a core program that encourages, fosters, and facilitates programs in all aspects of health, well-being, and disease of companion animals. This is accomplished by acting as an umbrella organization whose sole focus is to improve the health of companion animals by:
* Raising funds to support our mission;
* Supporting health studies to diagnosis, treat manage, prevent, and control diseases;
* Providing facilities and equipment for long-term studies and clinical activities;
* Serving as an educational resource for veterinarians, veterinary medical techicians, and the general public; and
* Developing programs to improve the health and well-being of companion animals.
UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine One Shields Avenue Davis, CA 95616