P.O. Box 2190 3663 Pacific Avenue
Livermore, CA 94550
For over a quarter century, Tri-Valley Haven has provided shelter and counseling for survivors of sexual assault, battered women and their children in the Tri-Valley (Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton) of the Bay Area. The Haven operates a 24-hour crisis phone line and is the region's only rape crisis center.
Tri-Valley Haven offers:
- Two domestic violence shelters, providing 30 beds where clients can stay for up to 105 days.
- Housing assistance and long-term support services for our clients via our Linkages case manager.
- CalWORKS assistance, including employment preparation and job-search assistance.
- A Legal Clinic, providing assistance with restraining orders.
- Volunteers and paid staff who answer our 24-hour crisis hotline.
- A Rape Crisis Center, providing crisis response, advocacy, individual counseling, and counseling support groups to victims of sexual assault and their families.