PO Box 23145
Lincoln, NE 68542
The Cat House was born in 1998 after a trip to a veterinary convention which included a long drive and a long discussion of what we would like to do with our lives. During the next four years, our steps have increased in size and sense of purpose. In July of 1999, The Cat House was invited to use the Luv-a-Pet adoption center at our local PetsMart. In April of 2000 we obtained a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit status that allows most contributions to be tax deductible to the donor. The number of dedicated volunteers continues to increase and as of September 2006, over 1000 cats and kittens have been placed in homes.