892 Cherry St
Macon, GA 31201
Temple Beth Israel is a Reform synagogue located at 892 Cherry Street in Macon, Georgia. The congregation was formed in 1859 by Jews of German background.
The congregation constructed its first building on the corner of Poplar and Second Streets from 1871 to 1874. The congregation's current building was constructed on the corner of Cherry and Spring Streets in 1902.
Arts & Culture, Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Preschool, Education – Higher Ed, Religion & Spiritual