Tamarack Wellness Center serves as a health and wellness facility for the public and provides health-related programming for the general community and clients, including those with mild to severe disabilities.
Our health and wellness center hosts:
A 92-degree warm salt-water pool activities for all ages.
•water exercise classes, including Aqua Yoga, Aqua Dance, and Aqua NIA
•specialized programs for people with disabilities
•swim lessons for children and adults
•family swims in a safe environment
•private pool rental
• a full range of yoga programming
• Yoga classes for expecting mothers, new mothers
• Parent and Youth Classes
• NIA – choreographed dance routines that combine dance arts, healing arts and marital arts. For all levels from gentle to athletic.
• workshops that promote healthy living.
• space for community workshops and conferences
• rotating art gallery featuring local artists
• rental spaces available for events
• outdoor labyrnith