45A Seaman Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
At Sustainable Long Island, we believe that every Long Islander has the right to live in a community that has a thriving economy and a healthy environment. To overcome the barriers of the past and achieve social equity we must repair the region so that all residents have access to:
• Public transportation
• Clean land, water and air
• A racially and ethnically diverse population
• Parks and community centers
• A range of housing options
• Thriving downtowns
• Trees and grass
• Safe streets and neighborhoods
• Access to quality and affordable food
• Employment opportunities.
By engaging all stakeholders in the decision-making that impacts the future we can identify solutions and create a plan for a more sustainable Long Island, creating a promising environment for us now and for generations to come.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Environment