With the help of our caring community, St. Vincent de Paul provides prescriptions, utility or rental assistance, vouchers for clothing, and other basic needs to hundreds of families and individuals who come to us for help each month.
Our mission is "To assist the poor and those in need of consolation, seeking out and utilizing any resource. Being mindful of the sanctity and dignity of all, any charitable work that advances those goals is within the mission of St. Vincent de Paul."
Additional programs and services:
- Affordable rental housing and homeownership
- Jobs and Training through:
- Vocational Training
- Recycling and Manufacturing of mattresses, books, large appliances
- Retail Stores selling used clothing, books, furniture, household items
- Recycling of glass at the Aurora Glass Factory
- Assistance to homeless families with children at First Place Family Development Center