To respond to Jesus' call to be peacemakers in the world by sharing the gospel of peace and justice in a ministry of reconciliation wherever & whenever we can. In pursuing this mission the St. Louis Mennonite Peace Center seeks to
1. Work to bring the peace of God to this world of conflict, through the power of the Holy Spirit, within the Anabaptist tradition.
2. Offer holistic education and training in conflict resolution and mediation skills in churches, schools, community groups & other settings;
3. Offer consulting services for churches, church judicatories, church-related organizations & secular organizations who are experiencing conflict;
4. Offer services to address a wide range of peace and justice issues at domestic, church, community & international levels;
5. Proclaim & promote peace & justice through advocacy & activism