4478 Rushton Road
South Euclid, OH 44121
Saint Gregory the Great School is the parish school of Saint Gregory the Great Catholic Church. Founded in 1925, our school now serves over 500 students from preschool to grade eight.
The cornerstone of our school is faith in Jesus Christ and His church. Our relationship with God, and the application of Christian values to our daily lives, are topics that are emphasized in all classes and grades.
Academic instruction follows the curriculum of the Diocese of Cleveland, and is fully aligned with Ohio Academic Standards. We are proud of our students' formation in the Catholic faith, their success in academics, and their confidence in their ability to meet life's challenges and make the most of life's possibilities.
Education – K-12