202 Avenida Aragon
San Clemente, CA 92672
St. Clement’s by-the-Sea had its beginnings Sept. 1, 1929. The Rt. Rev. R. H. Balcom, General Missionary of the Convention of Los Angeles, was sent to conduct the first service of the Episcopal Church of San Clemente. It took place at 7:00pm at the original Las Palmas Elementary School just across the street from the present church building and services continued thereafter on a regular basis.
Our church is the #1 historic landmark in San Clemente, CA
Religion & Spiritual