SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES ILLINOIS provides a viable alternative to traditional foster care. Children who come to live at SOS stay with their biological brothers and sisters in a private home. A full-time, professionally trained foster parent lives with them, and the whole Village gives them support, compassion and strength.
At SOS Children’s Villages Illinois, we build families. We provide a stable home in a supportive, community environment designed to help children in need grow into caring, productive, self-reliant adults.
We do this by providing:
* Trained, loving, committed, professional foster parents
* Stability and permanency
* Comprehensive child and family support services
* Agency owned homes in a community setting
* Independent and transitional living
* Education and enrichment programs
216 W. Jackson Boulevard, Suite 925 Chicago, IL 60606