1756 South Court Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Established in 1910 on South McDonough Street, this school was named for a well- known Southern poet, Sidney Lanier who resided in Montgomery during 1866-67.
Lanier was recognized throughout Alabama and the Southeast as a model for academic excellence and for its tradition of intellectual integrity and scholastic accomplishments
Lanier also met its AYP this year 16 out of 16 goals. The students worked hard, and we would like to reward them. But due to limited funs we are unable to do so, so please support this charity.
Education – K-12