227 N 1st Street
Jeannette, PA 15644
The Sharing And Caring Foundation of Westmoreland County, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, locally based charitable organization whose mission is two-fold:
1. Sharing: to educate the community, primarily concerning, but not limited to, breast cancer awareness, and
2. Caring: to serve as an outreach program to provide financial relief to patients who reside in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, and who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
The Sharing & Caring Fund has four designated areas to help patients via financial relief. The first three are specifically designed to help Westmoreland County Breast Cancer Patients with:
1. Pharmaceutical/Medical Assistance.
2. Utility payments.
3. Transportation costs for patient travel in-state and/or out-of-state.
The fourth area is designated to help ANY cancer patient in Westmoreland County:
4. A miscellaneous, discretionary fund.