Samaritan Inn provides emergency food, community case managment and temporary shelter to "at risk" or homeless people in Sussex County, regardless of age, sex, race or religion.
The agency's objectives are:;
* meeting consumers concrete needs for food and shelter,
* prevention focused community case management,
* responsible stewardship of limited resources by never duplicating existing services in our community,
* advocacy on behalf of our consumers,
* and actively seeking to educate our elected officials and community regarding the issues of poverty and the steps toward resolution.