Project Sub Sahara (PSS) is a partnership between the Ghanaian Diaspora and Ghana. Our mission is to:
Engage Ghanaians, Americans and others to provide assistance to schools and hospitals through virtual means or by ground participation.
Identify and recruit professionals and volunteers for skill and expertise sharing.
Make the skill and expertise readily available for engagement in capacity building programs, particularly in education and health.
• Supplemental educational assistance outreach;
• Information dissemination on topical issues;
• Maintenance of an active database of volunteer professionals;
• Identification of available community services in Ghana;
• Distribution of directory identifying available community services in Ghana;
• Processing and placement of volunteers to serve in Ghana;
• Provision of a series of public health education materials.