We offer the following free services in the Greater Grand Rapids area:
- The Whole Truth program, committed to help parents talk to there kids about sex, and the way GOD intended it. In todays culture it is crucial that parents play an active role in their kids dating relationships.
- The Willing To Wait program, used to teach abstinence in public and private schools since 1995. It teaches abstinence as a positive and realistic lifestyle, promoting self-control, respect, responsibility, and good health. The eight sessions of the curriculum are designed for middle and high school students and includes a peer drama team presentation.
- Pregnancy tests and options counseling
- Ultrasounds and medical counseling services
- Parenting classes
- Material assistance (baby clothes, diapers, formula, and furnishings)
- Abortion recovery assistance
And we now offer inexpensive sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment.