500 E High Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
The Pottstown Public Library was founded in 1921 by the Century Club of Pottstown. It moved to its current location at 500 East High Street Pottstown in 1961. In 2010 the library became the Pottstown Regional Public Library, continuing to serve the Borough of Pottstown as well as Upper, Lower and West Pottsgrove townships.
The purpose of the Library is to provide diverse and easily accessible materials, services and programs; to seek to create an atmosphere that encourages the free flow of ideas; and to strive to educate, inform and enrich all residents of our service area.
Pottstown Regional Public Library is a member of the Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium (MCLINC), a group of libraries which have united to cooperatively purchase and share an online catalog and library automation system to best serve the needs of our library users.
Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Other