The Pius X Foundation began in the early 1970s to help ensure the success of Pius X High School in Lincoln, NE.
The Pius X Foundation strives to:
• ensure long-term financial stability
• keep Catholic education affordable
• retain and attract quality instructors
• provide for faculty development
• encourage curriculum development
The Foundation is exempt from Federal income tax under the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). The capital funds of the Pius X Foundation are never touched and only the earnings are used to provide the security of a steady, reliable income for Pius X High School.