1835 R W Berends Dr. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49519-4955
The mission of the Phoenix Society is to uplift and inspire anyone affected by a burn injury. This is done through peer support, education and collaboration with individuals, professionals and organizations.
* The World Burn Congress, an annual gathering that brings together burn survivors, their families, care givers and fire service personnel
* SOAR - (Survivors Offering Assistance in Recovery) a program for volunteer peer support training.
* Burn Support News – A quarterly news publication with a circulation of more than 10,000.
* Web site - www.phoenix-society.org provides information on burn recovery and prevention, links to resources, and a place to share stories and interact with others who have been impacted by a burn injury.
* The Phoenix Society Educational Grant program provides scholarships to survivors to further their education.
* Toll Free Referral and Help Line
* Resource Library
* Advocacy for burn prevention and improved burn care.