PawSafe Animal Rescue
PawSafe Animal Rescue exists to provide a better life for adoptable companion animals without homes and to assist in the effort to limit the overpopulation of these animals through a no kill methodology.
The key principles that we follow to assist us in achieving our goals are:
• Keep animals in their homes through quality veterinary care, training programs and community education.
• Shelter and find homes for sick, injured, abused and abandoned adoptable domestic animals.
• Reduce overpopulation of these animals through spay and neuter programs.
• Prevent cruelty to these animals by enforcing animal protection laws.
• Foster compassion towards these animals through education.
• Share our knowledge and experience with other animal welfare organizations.