Parma Area Historical Society PO Box 29002
Parma, OH 44129
Historical Farm, located in Parma, Ohio. Was the last remaining working farm in Parma and is situated on 48 acres, two farm houses and a Yankee-style barn, animal shelters and a country store. Both houses operate as museums and are furnished with items from the eras of between 1855 and 1920. The farm has, horses, sheep, goats, chickens, rabbits and a steer. This site also is host to a 4-H program. We depend on membership dues, donations and volunteers to help in the preservation.
Animals, Children & Youth, Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Preschool, Education – K-12, Education – Higher Ed, Education – Other, Environment