Bringing people together in Los Alamos to establish an environmental education center for northern New Mexico. We create hands-on learning opportunities for people of all ages to discover the rich natural heritage of Northern New Mexico.
Our programs include:
1) Natural history classes that spark personal enthusiasm for nature.
2) Hands-on educational programs that connect the enjoyment and understanding of nature.
3) Earth Day celebrations that encourage residents and visitors to pause and enjoy our spectacular landscape.
4) Forums and lectures that create knowledgeable stewards for the environment.
5) Regional outreach that enhances communication and sharing among Northern New Mexico communities.