You have the power to make a big difference!
We'll donate to Oregon Cultural Trust when you shop online! Over $12 million has been raised so far!
Oregon Cultural Trust
LIFETIME AMOUNT RAISED
$0.00
About Oregon Cultural Trust
The Oregon Culture Trust is a statewide funding agency raising money for Oregon arts, heritage and humanities. This is done primarily through individual donations for which donors receive a 100% tax credit, reducing Oregon taxes owed, if they've made equal or greater gifts to any number of Oregon's 1,100 cultural nonprofits. 58% of the money raised by the Trust remains in an endowment for cultural funding; the other 42% returns to Oregon communities in the form of grants. Grantmaking by the Oregon Cultural Trust benefits every county in Oregon.
Address
775 Summer Street NE, Ste 200, Salem, OR 97301
Website
TOGETHER, WE'VE RAISED
$0.00
2016 Earnings
MonthGoodsearchGoodshopOtherTotal
2016 Total$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
January$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
February$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
March$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
April$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
May$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
June$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
July$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
August$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
September$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
October$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
November............
December............

Top Supporters

LIFETIME AMOUNT RAISED
$0.00
Get Fetch and support this cause whenever you shop online
Fetch-dog
You have the power to make a big difference!
We'll donate to Oregon Cultural Trust when you shop online!
ALL SUPPORTERS
7

How it works...

Youshop
You Shop.
Shop at your favorite stores through Goodshop - we’ve partnered with over 5,000+ of the top online stores like Zales, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma and others.
Yousave
You Save.
Save big on all your purchases with over 500,000 easy-to-access coupons that we have listed on our site.
Wegive
We Give.
Once you’ve made a purchase with one of our participating stores, we make a donation in your honor to Oregon Cultural Trust . Over $12 million has been raised so far!