We are a non-profit and we provide the following services.
1. To provide financial support to uninsured and underinsured individuals so they may receive medical care using a biomedical approach to Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
2. To provide financial support for the acquisition of toys, books, videos, and educational supplies requested by parents and either medical staff or public/private school staff for children being treated for ASD.
3. To provide financial support to researchers studying the connection between a dysfunctional immune system and the central nervous system resulting in ASD.
4. To provide financial support for our volunteers working for the NNY Task Force by offering reimbursement for mileage, childcare, and on duty meals.
5. To financially support any child with ASD to obtain/enroll in a medically ordered rehabilitation program.