Nature World Wildlife Sanctuary - Nature World Wildlife Rescue

about

We are a group of dedicated volunteers committed to rescue, rehab, and release of injured or orphaned wildlife around Citrus County, FL area. Since first established in 1985, there are few words to describe the feeling you get when you are able to return a wild bird or animal to it's natural environment after working so hard to bring it back to good health. Because we are strictly a volunteer non-profit organization we do not receive funds from any government agency. We depend solely on donations from concerned individuals and groups. 99% of all monies collected goes back into the animals in our care through medical needs and food. The remaining 1% is used to maintain communication with the public. And we are always open.

address

7360 South Finale Pt.
Homosassa, FL 34446

update contact information

Information out of date? update contact information
supporters
33
details »
amount raised
$149.30
details »
Support Nature World Wildlife Sanctuary - Nature World Wildlife Rescue

You have the power to make a big difference for Nature World Wildlife Sanctuary - Nature World Wildlife Rescue

Sign up for Goodsearch & Goodshop and we’ll donate to your cause when you search the web and shop online!

learn more »

get started

here’s how you can help

  1. Create an accountGet started by creating an account so you can start raising money for your cause for free!
  2. Do things you already doUse Goodsearch for everyday activities like searching the web and shopping online. Plus, when you shop at Goodshop, you save money with over 100,000 coupons and deals too!
  3. We donateWe’ll make a donation to your chosen cause when you search the web or shop online! learn more »