124 E. Commerce
Milford, MI 48381
Milford Historical Society was founded in 1973 by a group of citizens who recognized the importance of the heritage of their community and wished to share it with their contemporaries and preserve it for those who will follow. To these ends, the members have established a museum, a research and archives room, and have sponsored, in conjunction with the Milford Township Library and the State of Michigan Library, the microfilming of the Milford Times newspaper beginning with the first issue in 1871. The society's continuing projects include an annual home tour, various research projects and an effort toward local architectural preservation.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy, Education – Other, Women