PO Box 13006
Mexico Beach, FL 32410
- Conservation and environmental improvement of our natural and artificial marine reef systems in the Gulf of Mexico near Mexico Beach, Florida
- Conduct and promote scientific research and evaluation of reef designs, biomass development, and fish productions
- Educate the public about the importance of reef systems to the marine ecosystem, and the impact they have on the coastal communities where they are built
– Increase awareness on care and use of marine resources
– Promote conservation and environmental improvement.
– Student education resource