Annually serving more than 4,000 women, children and families in Vermont, Lund is:
* Vermont’s oldest and largest private non-profit adoption agency
* An effective resource for teen pregnancy prevention
* Vermont’s only residential treatment program for pregnant and parenting young women and their children
* A leader in woman-focused substance abuse recovery services
* A Parent Child Center that delivers an array of services to children and families throughout Chittenden County
Lund Family Center has a positive statewide impact on the lives of families. During the past 125 years, Lund has earned a national reputation. The organization has been the recipient of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Adoption Excellence Award, the March of Dimes Lifetime Achievement Award, and the GlaxoWellcome Child Health Recognition Award.
Attn: Development Department P.O. Box 4009 Burlington, VT 05406-4009