The mission of LGBTQIA Resource Center is to provide programs, resources, services, and support for students, faculty, staff, and persons from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and ally (LGBTQIA) community.
In pursuit of this mission, we provide:
* The "Rainbow Lounge" for relaxation, meetings, and studying.
* Computers are available for student use of bring a laptop to use the wireless network.
* A large selection of books, magazines, and multimedia are available to read or check out.
* Educational, cultural, and social events are offered throughout the year.
* Safe Space training programs for individuals, departments, and organizations.
*Extensive campus and community resources.
*Personal and academic support, counseling, and referrals.
5100 Cherry Street, Suite 320 Student Union Kansas City, MO 64110