P.O. Box 222
La Habra, CA 90631
Founded in 1898 the La Habra Woman's Club is an volunteer group of women who do good for the community and for others in general. Monthly activities include providing lunch at Ronald McDonald House lunch and visits to the local VA hospital. Annual scholarships to students entering college, contributions of food, school supplies, placing flags for deceased servicemen are other examples of charitable acts, Other projects include conservation, health and education.
The La Habra Woman's Club is subordinated to the California Federation of Women's Clubs (CFWC) by the IRS.
Community, Volunteerism & Philanthropy