James Connection


Sign in to view
    sign up and join these supporters  »


    The James Connection is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, and its work in the United States is being performed entirely by volunteers. These volunteers work together to raise money and resources to build and maintain Angels' Place, a Children's Home in Churachandpur, Manipur. The James Connection is named after the admonition in James 1:27 that "religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..." 97% of the money raised through the James Connection in the United States is sent directly to India for Angels' Place. The remaining 3% covers costs associated with administration of print materials, transfers of moneys and fees.


    473 Woodland Hills Drive
    Pittsburgh, PA 15235

    update contact information

    Information out of date? Sign in to edit
    Sign in to view
    amount raised
    Sign in to view
    Support James Connection

    You have the power to make a big difference for James Connection

    Sign up for Goodsearch & Goodshop and we’ll donate to your cause when you search the web and shop online!

    learn more »

    get started

    here’s how you can help

    1. Create an accountGet started by creating an account so you can start raising money for your cause for free!
    2. Do things you already doUse Goodsearch for everyday activities like searching the web and shopping online. Plus, when you shop at Goodshop, you save money with over 100,000 coupons and deals too!
    3. We donateWe’ll make a donation to your chosen cause when you search the web or shop online! learn more »